policies and procedures
- Super Scoopers is a dog waste management company, sometimes referred to as a pooper scooper business. Super Scoopers and its employees agree to provide services stated in the agreement upon scheduling in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against Super Scoopers or its employees, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of Super Scoopers.
- Super Scoopers will work with most pets in the garden; however we will not work around aggressive animals. If we can not access your garden because of an aggressive animal, there will still be charged for the visit.
- Please be sure the gate is free of any obstructions (i.e. snow or lawn furniture) and is unlocked, unless other arrangements have been made with your service technician. If we can not access your garden, there will still be charged for the visit.
- Super Scoopers will disinfect all boots and tools after each visit to guarantee a safe environment for you and your pet.
- Super Scoopers will dispose of all waste responsibly.
- Super Scoopers will not accept time specific calls as we can not guarantee specific times accurately. Clients are serviced on a route system, and are therefore serviced on a given day.
- Business and servicing hours fall between the hours of 9am and 5pm and services are usually completed during this time unless we are running behind schedule.
- Super Scoopers reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
- It is the client’s responsibility to let us know if you and your pet will be away and would like to put your service on hold.
- If your scheduled service day falls on a holiday or there is bad weather, we may reschedule for the next day or resume service on your next scheduled visit .
- Clients are responsible for making arrangements for snow removal. Visits may not be made in snow covered driveways and/or walkways because of safety concerns.
- We do work all Winter. BUT, If there is a snow fall accumulation of 1″ overnight or on your service day, we may come back the following service visit. In certain areas there might be snow drifts caused by wind. If heavy snow occurs, we might be forced to postpone service until the following service visit. We will continue to pick up your dog’s waste even with snow on the ground to prevent accumulation. Please note that during these winter months we can only pick up waste that we can see.
- Payment is expected upon invoice.
- You may discontinue your service or change your service at any time. Please give us 24 hours notice so that we may make those changes.
- Cancellations must be received within 24 hours of scheduled visit or you will be charged the fee for that visit.